Seeking interest Property Planning Workshops
22nd Oct 2018 1:00am
Location, time and date TBA Please register your interest with Peter Evans
Contactpeter.email@example.com or 02 6350 3111
The Central Tablelands Local Land Services is providing landholders, land managers and rural employees with the opportunity to develop a Property Plan for any property located within the Central Tablelands Local Land Services region. Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of your property and its resources is vital to ensure business and property sustainability.
The course consists of 7 x 1 day interactive training workshops
Benefits of the course
The Property Management Planning course can provide incentive funding and technical support to:
* Develop skills and knowledge to improve your property and increase profits
* Meet other landholders and technical advisors who share similar threats and challenges
* Develop new and valuable contacts that will assist you to develop a plan to manage issues such as weeds, pest animals, erosion, pasture management and soil health, biodiversity, water management and biosecurity.
* Build resilience to withstand future climate variability.
* Manage your risks proactively.
What you need to know
* Central Tablelands Local Land Services is subsidising to cost of the course, cost is $330 (inc GST) per farming enterprise – up to 2 participants.
* The course will commence Late October 2018
* 7 sessions, 1 day every 3-4 weeks, including classroom and in the field.
* Sessions will be delivered by Local Land Services staff or other technical experts.
* Course locations varied, depending on participant numbers and locality.
* Flexible timetable to suit the majority of group members.
* All resources provided - laminated aerial map (A0 poster size) learning materials, text book, workbooks etc.
* Includes lunches and morning and afternoon tea.
* Only 1 map per participant will be provided - Participants with multiple properties can purchase additional maps for these properties if required.
Who should attend
Owners or land managers who manage land greater than 20ha within the Central Tablelands region.