Eugowra Fodder Options Workshop
25th Jul 2018 12:30pm-2:30pm
Eugowra CWA Hall
43 Nanima Street
EUGOWRA NSW 2806
0458 745 478
- Understanding a feed test result
- learning from other producer's fodder test results
- cost of feeding and feed cost calculator
- animal health during and after feeding
- animal performance for maintenance and/or growth
Please note your fodder sample (Hay/Silage/Grain/Cotton Seed) to be dropped off at a Local Land Services Office by COB Monday 16th July. (1 free feed test per business)
Brett Littler (Senior Land Services Officer Livestock); Amy Masters (District Vet); Lucienne Downs (District Vet); Kate Peffer (District Vet) and Phil Cranney (Senior Land Services Officer Pastures) will be on hand to present this workshop and ask any questions.
Please RSVP through the Trybooking site which has been set up to register attendees.