Community Support Skills
13th Aug 2018 10:00am-12:00pm
Canowindra Services Club
93 Gaskill Street, Canowindra NSW 2804
ContactLucienne on 04176 043 966
Connecting those close to you with the help they want.
Would you like to know how to recognise when someone may not be travelling well? Would you like more information about how and where help is available to keep our rural communities together?
This short session will cover:
- signs that someone may not be travelling well
- understanding services and how to access them
- how to have a conversation with someone you’re worried about and encourage them to seek help
- how to provide simple and helpful support
- how to help someone at risk of suicide
- how to look after your mental wellbeing
RSVP by Thursday 9 August to email@example.com
The Seasonal Conditions Workshop will follow at 2pm. Please RSVP separately for this workshop via http://bit.ly/Canowindra by Friday 10 August