Whole farm serrated tussock management strategies (45:17)
Warwick Badgery is a researcher with the NSW Department of Primary Industries. He has been working on serrated tussock research since 2000.
Warwick will present on:
- competition between serrated tussock seedlings and native grasses
- herbicide use simulating seeding growth
- grazing and seedling establishment
- managing farm areas susceptible to invasion
- impact of season and groundcover on seedling survival
- perennial pasture as a defence against invasion.
The course runs for 45 minutes and 17 seconds.
To see what sessions are coming up and save your spot, click on the link below.