Serrated tussock herbicide resistance - prevention, management and way forward (56:12)
Tony Cook is a technical specialist in weeds. He has 25 years' experience in weed research for NSW Department of Primary Industries.
Join our free training on demand session to hear Tony explain:
- what is herbicide resistance
- how does flupropanate (key chemical for serrated tussock control) work
- how we’ve got flupropanate resistance
- implications of resistance
- alternative treatments
- how best to use these treatments.
The course runs for 56 minutes and 12 seconds.
To see what sessions are coming up and save your spot, click on the link below.