Soil and legume workshop - Darby's Falls
30th May 2017 8:30am-11:30am
Darby's Falls Fire Shed
ContactFor more information or to book please contact Phil Cranney on 0458 745 478
- Investigate Soil Physical, Chemical & Biological factors driving a healthy and productive system.
- Soil conditions needed for adequate legume growth and nutrient cycling.
- Soil pH stratification & the effects on legumes Animal health considerations related to soil & legume health
- Phil Cranney and Brett Littler from Central Tablelands Local Land Services,
- Helen Burns NSW DPI
- Kate Byrne from Auswest Seeds and other local agronomists.
This event is supported by Central Tablelands Local Land Services through funding from the Australian Government's National Landcare Programme