A major area for grazing and broadacre crops, our region is home to horticulture, viticulture and fruit and vegetable producers.
Lodge your annual land and stock return by 31 August to help safeguard biosecurity and ensure market access for NSW producers.
Mudgee Small Farm Field Days,10th July
Update from Pastures Officer Clare Edwards.
To be held at Orange in September.
The regions premier Agribusiness Forum to be held at Forbes in August.
Helping landholders protect and enhance native vegetation and ecosystems on their property.
Key achievements from Local Land Services' first year of operation are outlined in a publication that highlights statewide results as well as case studies from the 11 regions.
Four online tools are now available to help landholders determine what clearing they can undertake.
Events in our region
Find out what events are being run by the Central Tablelands LLS and our partners.
- Vertebrate Pesticide Induction Training - Mudgee
19 June 2015
- Turon baiting strategy keeps wild dogs at bay
16 June 2015
- New Regional Landcare Facilitator appointed
15 June 2015
- Landholders flock together to talk sheep
03 June 2015
- Plan ahead and save - Lamb survival webinar
21 May 2015
- Current paddock plants - Georges Plains
19 May 2015