A major area for grazing and broadacre crops, our region is home to horticulture, viticulture and fruit and vegetable producers.
Sheep producers have lost from 20 to well over 100 sheep from barber’s pole worm recently.
Events in our region
Find out what events are being run by the Central Tablelands LLS and our partners.
Ratepayers must enrol before being eligible to vote in the Local Land Services board elections. Enrol now.
Four online tools are now available to help landholders determine what clearing they can undertake.
Update from Pastures Officer Clare Edwards.
Tess Herbert, member of the Central Tablelands Agriculture Industry Advisory Group has been elected President of Australian Lot Feeders' Association.
- Working in partnership to assess seasonal conditions
02 February 2016
- Mapping native bushland across the Central Tablelands
01 February 2016
- High country fodder crops in focus at Blayney event
20 January 2016
- Group control better for managing pest animals
19 January 2016
- New leadership for Local Land Services
07 January 2016
- Noxious weed control benefiting Purple Copper Butterfly
17 December 2015