A major area for grazing and broadacre crops, our region is home to horticulture, viticulture and fruit and vegetable producers.
What's coming up?
Upcoming field days, workshops and training
Ratepayers must enrol before being eligible to vote in the Local Land Services board elections. Enrol now.
Four online tools are now available to help landholders determine what clearing they can undertake.
- Sheep handling and lamb production field day - Cowra
16 August 2016
- Forestry partnership aims to save Booroolong Frog
15 August 2016
- 'Swamped by Threats' - a 10 year project to protect threatened species
10 August 2016
- Grants offer more than just funding
09 August 2016
- Marg Duffy joins Local Land Services team in Lithgow
03 August 2016
- Last chance for funding - Blue Mountains Biodiversity Project
02 August 2016