A major area for grazing and broadacre crops, our region is home to horticulture, viticulture and fruit and vegetable producers.
Board member recruitment
We are looking for 45 enthusiastic and progressive people willing to make a difference to land management in NSW with an aim to help us improve primary production within healthy landscapes. Read more if you are interested in applying to join one of our 11 local boards.
Events in our region
Find out what events are being run by the Central Tablelands LLS and our partners.
Ratepayers must enrol before being eligible to vote in the Local Land Services board elections. Enrol now.
Four online tools are now available to help landholders determine what clearing they can undertake.
Update from Pastures Officer Clare Edwards.
Tess Herbert, member of the Central Tablelands Agriculture Industry Advisory Group has been elected President of Australian Lot Feeders' Association.
NATIVE VEGETATION MANAGEMENT
Have your say on the NSW Government's new approach to land management and conservation that will benefit farmers and the environment.
- Changing of the guard: on the hunt for Local Land Services board members
17 May 2016
- Annual Reports highlight achievements in second year of operation
29 April 2016
- New report lifts the limits on Central Tablelands sheep meat production
18 April 2016
- Fight against feral pests ramps up in the Capertee Valley
13 April 2016
- New group on Precision Agriculture in pastures to start in the Bathurst area
11 April 2016
- Preserving hollows for habitat and creating alternative homes for native bush creatures
05 April 2016