A major area for grazing and broadacre crops, our region is home to horticulture, viticulture and fruit and vegetable producers.
Events in our region
Find out what events are being run by the Central Tablelands LLS and our partners.
Ratepayers must enrol before being eligible to vote in the Local Land Services board elections. Enrol now.
Four online tools are now available to help landholders determine what clearing they can undertake.
Update from Pastures Officer Clare Edwards.
Tess Herbert, member of the Central Tablelands Agriculture Industry Advisory Group has been elected President of Australian Lot Feeders' Association.
- New report lifts the limits on Central Tablelands sheep meat production
18 April 2016
- Fight against feral pests ramps up in the Capertee Valley
13 April 2016
- New group on Precision Agriculture in pastures to start in the Bathurst area
11 April 2016
- Preserving hollows for habitat and creating alternative homes for native bush creatures
05 April 2016
- What would an outbreak of one of the world's worst grape pests mean for the region?
04 April 2016
- Floating island installation at Gosling Creek
17 March 2016